What do we know about tocolytic effectiveness and how do we use this information in guidelines? A comparison of evidence grading
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1588–1598, December 2013
How to Cite
What do we know about tocolytic effectiveness and how do we use this information in guidelines? A comparison of evidence grading. BJOG 2013; DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12388., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Ferring Pharmaceutical
- 3RCOG. Tocolysis for Women in Preterm Labour. Green-top Guideline No 1B. London: RCOG, 2011.
- 5WHO. WHO Handbook for Guideline Development. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2010.
- 6Making GRADE accessible: a proposal for graphic display of evidence quality assessments. Evid Based Med 2011;16:65–9., , , , , , et al.
- 7ACOG. Management of Preterm Labor. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Obstet Gynecol 2003; 101: 1039–47. 2008; No. 43.
- 8NVOG. Dreigende vroeggeboorte [Threatened preterm labor]. National guidelines Dutch Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2004.
- 9Preterm Labour Management. South Australia Perinatal Practice Guideline 2011; Chapter 30. Available at: http://www.health.sa.gov.au/ppg/Default.aspx?PageContentMode=1&tabid=70. Accessed 12 July 2013.
- 11Validity. In: Streiner DL, Norman GR editors. Health Measurement Scales: A Practical Guide to Their Development and Use. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1995. pp. 144–62., .
- 12A comparative discussion of the notion of ‘validity’ in qualitative and quantitative research. The qualitative report. 2000; 4. Available at: http://www.nova.edu/ssss/QR/QR4-3/winter.html. Accessed 21 September 2007..