The management and outcomes of placenta accreta, increta, and percreta in the UK: a population-based descriptive study
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 RCOG
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 62–71, January 2014
How to Cite
The management and outcomes of placenta accreta, increta, and percreta in the UK: a population-based descriptive study. BJOG 2014;121:62–71., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). Grant Number: RP-PG-0608-10038
- 8Office for National Statistics. Birth Summary Tables, England and Wales 2010. Newport: Office for National Statistics, 2011.
- 9General Register Office for Scotland. Vital Events Reference Tables 2010. Edinburgh: General Register Office for Scotland, 2011.
- 10Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency. Registrar General Annual Report 2010. Belfast: Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, 2011.
- 12Centre for Maternal and Child Enquiries. Perinatal Mortality 2008. London: Centre for Maternal and Child Enquiries, 2010.
- 18Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Green-top Guideline No. 27: Placenta Praevia, Placenta Praevia Accreta and Vasa Praevia: Diagnosis and Management. London: RCOG, 2011.
- 19American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Practice Bulletin: Clinical Management Guidelines for Obstetrician-Gynecologists Number 76, October 2006: postpartum hemorrhage. Obstet Gynecol 2006;108:1039–47.