Outpatient calcium-channel blockers and the risk of postpartum haemorrhage: a cohort study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1668–1677, December 2013
How to Cite
Outpatient calcium-channel blockers and the risk of postpartum haemorrhage: a cohort study. BJOG 2013; DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12428., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 GM007592, K24 HL096141
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). Grant Number: R01HS018533
- Training Grant. Grant Number: T32HD060454
|bjo12428-sup-0001-AppendixS1.pdf||application/PDF||5K||Appendix S1. Specific medications included in the calcium channel blocker group.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.