Joint senior authors.
A rapid questionnaire assessment of environmental exposures to pregnant women in the INTERGROWTH-21st Project
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: The Methodology of the INTERGROWTH-21st Project
Volume 120, Issue Supplement s2, pages 129–138, September 2013
How to Cite
A rapid questionnaire assessment of environmental exposures to pregnant women in the INTERGROWTH-21st Project. BJOG 2013;120 (Suppl. 2): 129–138., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , for the International Fetal and Newborn Growth Consortium for the 21st Century (INTERGROWTH-21st).
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- INTERGROWTH-21st. Grant Number: 49038
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA). Grant Numbers: RD 83171001, RD 826709
- NIEHS. Grant Number: PO1 ES009605
- 4World Health Organization ECfEaH. Effects of Air Pollution on Children's Health and Development—A Review of the Evidence. Geneva: WHO, 2005.
- 9for the International Fetal and Newborn Growth Consortium for the 21st Century (INTERGROWTH-21st). The objectives, design and implementation of the multicentre, population-based, INTERGROWTH-21st Project. BJOG 2013;120 (Suppl. 2):9–25., , , , , , et al.
- 10CHAMACOS, a longitudinal birth cohort study: lessons from the fields. J Child Health 2003;1:3–27., , , , , .
- 12Measuring Overcrowding in Housing. Bethesda, MD: US Department of Housing and Urban Development, 2007. [www.huduser.org/Publications/pdf/Measuring_Overcrowding_in_Hsg.pdf]. Accessed 12 April 2013., , .
- 17US Environmental Protection Agency. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Principles. Washington DC: USEPA, 2012.