Authors' reply: Guidance on anti-D administration in early pregnancy
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1696–1697, December 2013
How to Cite
Bolton-Maggs, P., Davies, T., Poles, D. and Cohen, H. (2013), Authors' reply: Guidance on anti-D administration in early pregnancy. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120: 1696–1697. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12432
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- 2BCSH Guidelines for the use of anti-D immunoglobulin for the prevention of haemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn Transfusion Med 2013. (In press)., , , , , , et al.
- 3NICE Ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage. Diagnosis and initial management in early pregnancy of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage. NICE clinical guideline 154. Issued December 2012. [www.guidance.nice.org.uk/cg154]. Accessed 1 July 2013.