The impact of maternal obesity on intrapartum outcomes in otherwise low risk women: secondary analysis of the Birthplace national prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJOG published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 343–355, February 2014
How to Cite
The impact of maternal obesity on intrapartum outcomes in otherwise low risk women: secondary analysis of the Birthplace national prospective cohort study. BJOG 2014;121:343–355., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Policy Research Programme
- National Institute for Health Research Service Delivery and Organisation (NIHR SDO) programme
- Department of Health Policy Research Programme (DH PRP)