The impact of maternal obesity on intrapartum outcomes in otherwise low risk women: secondary analysis of the Birthplace national prospective cohort study
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJOG published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 343–355, February 2014
How to Cite
The impact of maternal obesity on intrapartum outcomes in otherwise low risk women: secondary analysis of the Birthplace national prospective cohort study. BJOG 2014;121:343–355., , , , , .
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Policy Research Programme
- National Institute for Health Research Service Delivery and Organisation (NIHR SDO) programme
- Department of Health Policy Research Programme (DH PRP)
- 3CMACE/RCOG. Management of women with obesity in pregnancy. CMACE/RCOG Joint Guideline. http://www.rcog.org.uk/womens-health/clinical-guidance/management-women-obesity-pregnancy2010.
- 4National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health. Intrapartum Care: Care of Healthy Women and Their Babies During Childbirth. London: Clinical guideline commissioned by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), 2007.
- 5The Birthplace national prospective cohort study: perinatal and maternal outcomes by planned place of birth. Birthplace in England research programme. Final report part 4. NIHR service delivery and organisation programme. 2011., , , , , , et al.
- 7National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health. Intrapartum care: care of healthy women and their babies during childbirth. 2007.
- 10StataCorp. Stata statistical software: release 11. 2011.
- 11NICE. Antenatal care: Routine care for the healthy pregnant woman. NICE clinical Guideline 62. 2010.