Evaluating PET–CT in routine surveillance and follow-up after treatment for cervical cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysis
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 464–476, March 2014
How to Cite
Evaluating PET–CT in routine surveillance and follow-up after treatment for cervical cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysis. BJOG 2014;121:464–476., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- National Institute for Health Research Health Technology Assessment Programme. Grant Number: 9/29/02
- 2Cancer Research UK. Cervical Cancer – UK Incidence statistics. 2012. [http://infocancerresearchukorg/cancerstats/types/cervix/incidence/] Accessed 16 January 2012.
- 4Anon. Topotecan (Hycamtin®) for the treatment of recurrent and stage IVB carcinoma of the cervix. Single Technology Appraisal (STA) submission to the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. London: GlaxoSmithKline; 2009.
- 7National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). Guide to the methods of technology appraisal. NICE, 2008. [www.nice.org.uk/media/b52/a7/tamethodsguideupdatedjune2008.pdf] Accessed 16 January 2013.
- 16DH - PbR - Finance and Costing team. Reference Costs 2009–10 Publicationpbrdatacollection. London: Department of Health; 2011.
- 17The value of FDG positron emission tomography/computerised tomography (PET/CT) in pre-operative staging of colorectal cancer: a systematic review and economic evaluation. 2011. pp. 1–192., , , , , , et al.
- 18Outpatient diagnosis of endometrial cancer in women with first episode of postmenopausal bleeding. Birmingham: West Midlands Health Technology Assessment Collaboration, Department of Public Health and Epidemiology, University of Birmingham; 2002. Report No.: 51., , , .
- 19Unit costs of health and social care. Canterbury: Personal Social Services Research Unit, University of Kent; 2010..