Nicola Dean, Chris Bain, Phil Toozs-Hobson, Alison McDonald, Gladys McPherson, Karen Richardson.
Twelve-year follow-up of conservative management of postnatal urinary and faecal incontinence and prolapse outcomes: randomised controlled trial
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 112–120, January 2014
How to Cite
Twelve-year follow-up of conservative management of postnatal urinary and faecal incontinence and prolapse outcomes: randomised controlled trial. BJOG 2014;121:112–120., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK; Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Number: RG 819/06
- New Zealand Lottery Grant Board
- Health Services Research Unit, University of Aberdeen
- Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Government Health Directorates
|bjo12473-sup-0001-suppinfo.ppt||application/mspowerpoint||697K||Data S1. Powerpoint slides summarising the study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.