When to start cervical screening: epidemiological evidence from Canada
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 255–260, February 2014
How to Cite
When to start cervical screening: epidemiological evidence from Canada. BJOG 2014;121:255–260., , .
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- 2The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer. Cervical Cancer Screening in Canada Monitoring Program Performance 2006–2008. Toronto: The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, 2011.
- 3Department of Health and Ageing. National Cervical Screening Program. Canberra, Australia: Australian Government. [www.cancerscreening.gov.au/internet/screening/publishing.nsf/Content/cervical-about]. Accessed 14 April 2013.
- 5IARC Handbooks on Cancer Prevention. Cervix Cancer Screening, vol. 10. Lyon: IARC Press, 2005..
- 8Task Force appointed by the Conference of Deputy Ministers of Health. Cervical cancer screening programmes. Can Med Assoc J 1976;114:1003–33.
- 9Cervical cancer screening programmes: summary of the 1982 Canadian task force report. CMAJ 1982;127:581–9., , , , , , et al.
- 16Invasive cervical cancer incidence and mortality among canadian women aged 15 to 29 and the impact of screening. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2012;34:1167–76., , , , , .
- 18Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, Society of Gynecological Oncology of Canada, Society of Canadian Colposcopists. Position statement: recommendations on screening for cervical cancer. 20 Feb 2013.[www.sogc.org/media/documents/medCervicalCancerScreeningENG130220.pdf]. Accessed 13 April 2013.
- 21Grade handbook for grading the quality of evidence and the strength of recommendations; Version 3.2 [updated March 2009]. The GRADE Working Group, 2009., , , editors.