Effect of ethnicity on live birth rates after in vitro fertilisation or intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 300–307, February 2014
How to Cite
Effect of ethnicity on live birth rates after in vitro fertilisation or intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment. BJOG 2014;121:300–307., , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- University of Nottingham
- 8A controlled comparison of ovarian response to controlled stimulation in first generation Asian women compared with white Caucasians undergoing in vitro fertilisation. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1999;106:407–9., , .
- 18ONS. 2011 Census: Key Statistics for Local Authorities in England and Wales. In: Statistics OfN, editor. England and Wales: Office for National Statistics UK; 2012.