What do popular Spanish women's magazines say about caesarean section? A 21-year survey
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 548–555, April 2014
How to Cite
What do popular Spanish women's magazines say about caesarean section? A 21-year survey. BJOG 2014;121:548–555., , , .
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Department of Reproductive Health of the World Health Organization
- 1Appropriate technology for birth. Lancet 1985;2:436–7.
- 17WHO Regional Office for Europe. European Health for All Database (HFA-DB). August 31, 2012 [www euro who int/en/what-we-do/data-and-evidence/databases/european-health-for-all-database-hfa-db2]. Accessed 21 November 2012.
- 18Oficina de Justificación de la Difusión. Información y Control de Publicaciones. 2011 [www ojd es/OJD/Portal/home_ojd/_ZmEG1s9_YAY8wV_g7wLJFQ]. Accessed 5 January 2010.
- 20NIH State-of-the Science Conference Statement on Cesarean Delivery on Maternal Request. Report No. March 27–29; 23(1). AHRQ Publications Clearinghouse; 2006 [http://consensus.nih.gov/2006/cesarean.htm]. Accessed 1 September 2012.
- 21ACOG Committee Opinion No. 394, December 2007. Cesarean delivery on maternal request. Obstet Gynecol 2007;110:1501.
- 22American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Task Force on Cesarean Delivery Rates. Evaluation of cesarean delivery. Washington DC: ACOG; 2000.
- 23National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Caesarean section; Clinical Guideline 13. National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health, 2004 [www.rcog.org.uk/files/rcog-corp/uploaded-files/NEBCSSummaryOfGuideline.pdf]. Accessed 1 September 2012.