Marfan syndrome and pregnancy: maternal and neonatal outcomes
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 610–617, April 2014
How to Cite
Marfan syndrome and pregnancy: maternal and neonatal outcomes. BJOG 2014;121:610–617., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Marfan syndrome presenting with postpartum aortic dissection following dural puncture headache and epidural blood patch, International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia, 2015,, , ,
- 2Major adverse maternal cardiovascular-related events in those with aortopathies. What should we expect?, International Journal of Cardiology, 2014, 177, 1, 229, , , , , , , ,