The effects of oral garlic on vaginal candida colony counts: a randomised placebo controlled double-blind trial
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 498–506, March 2014
How to Cite
The effects of oral garlic on vaginal candida colony counts: a randomised placebo controlled double-blind trial. BJOG 2014;121:498–506., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- The Shepherd Foundation
- University of Melbourne
- Australian Sexual Health
- HIV Nurses Association/Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!