Trial Registration EudraCT No: 2006-003250-18; ISRCTN14898678; http://www.controlled-trials.com/ISRCTN4898678.
A comparison of intramuscular diamorphine and intramuscular pethidine for labour analgesia: a two-centre randomised blinded controlled trial
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 447–456, March 2014
How to Cite
A comparison of intramuscular diamorphine and intramuscular pethidine for labour analgesia: a two-centre randomised blinded controlled trial. BJOG 2014;121:447–456., , , .
*The copyright line for this article was changed on 9 February 2015 after original online publication.
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- National Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: PB-PG-0407-13170
- Western Comprehensive Local Research Network
- 1Recorded delivery: a national survey of women's experience of maternity care 2006. Oxford: National Perinatal Epidemiological Unit, University of Oxford; 2007., , , .
- 6Effects of routinely given pethidine during labour on infants developing breastfeeding behaviour. Effects of dose-delivery time interval and various concentrations of pethidine/norpethidine in cord plasma. Acta Paediatr 1997;86:201–8., , , , , , et al.
- 20Maternal diamorphine administration during labour: the effect on neonate admissions to NNU. J Neonat Nurs 2002;8:56–7., , .