Anchor placement and subsequent movement in a mesh kit with self-fixating tips: 6-month follow-up of a prospective cohort
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 634–640, April 2014
How to Cite
Anchor placement and subsequent movement in a mesh kit with self-fixating tips: 6-month follow-up of a prospective cohort. BJOG 2014;121:634–640., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Cook Medical
- Novo Nordisk and Astellas
- Johnson & Johnson and Boston Scientific
- 3FDA. FDA safety communication: UPDATE on serious complications associated with transvaginal placement of surgical mesh for pelvic organ prolapse. 2011 [www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Safety/AlertsandNotices/ucm262435.htm]. Accessed 11 March 2013.
- 7Synthetic vaginal mesh for pelvic organ prolapse. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 2011;23:362–5..
- 8FDA. Medical device. Premarket notification (510k). 2010 [www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/HowtoMarketYourDevice/PremarketSubmissions/PremarketNotification510k/default.htm]. Acessed 11 March 2013.
- 9Elevate Anterior/Apical: 12-Month Data Showing Safety and Efficacy in Surgical Treatment of Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg 2013;19:79–83., , , , , , et al.