Metabolic tumour volume and total lesion glycolysis, measured using preoperative 18F–FDG PET/CT, predict the recurrence of endometrial cancer
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
How to Cite
Metabolic tumour volume and total lesion glycolysis, measured using preoperative 18F–FDG PET/CT, predict the recurrence of endometrial cancer. BJOG 2014; DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12543., , , , , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.