Maternal and newborn outcomes among women with schizophrenia: a retrospective population-based cohort study
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 566–574, April 2014
How to Cite
Maternal and newborn outcomes among women with schizophrenia: a retrospective population-based cohort study. BJOG 2014;121:566–574., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Schizophrenia Society of Ontario (Helen Pfohl Fund)
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC)
|bjo12567-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||application/PDF||72K||Table S1. Secondary maternal and neonatal health outcomes among women with and without schizophrenia.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.