Prevalence and risk of Down syndrome in monozygotic and dizygotic multiple pregnancies in Europe: implications for prenatal screening
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 809–820, June 2014
How to Cite
Prevalence and risk of Down syndrome in monozygotic and dizygotic multiple pregnancies in Europe: implications for prenatal screening. BJOG 2014;121:809–820., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Northern Ireland Public Health Agency
- EUROCAT. Grant Number: 2010 22 04
- 2Anomalous development in twins (including monozygotic duplication). In: Kilby MD, Baker P, Critchley H, Field D, editors. Multiple Pregnancy, 1st edn. London: RCOG; 2006. pp. 55–83..
- 16National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's health. Multiple pregnancy the management of twin and triplet pregnancies in the antinatal period. NICE 2011 (draft):81–8.
- 22Epidemiology of multiple pregnancy: changing effects of assisted conception. In: Kilby M, Baker P, Critchley H, Field D editors. Multiple Pregnancy, 1st edn. London: RCOG; 2006. pp 1–26..
- 24EUROCAT. EUROCAT Guide 1.3 and reference documents, instruction for the registration and surveillance of congenital. [anomalieshtt://www.eurocatnetwork.eu/ABOUTUS/DataCollection/GuidelinesforRegistration/Guide1_3InstructionManual]. 2005; Available at: PDF. Accessed 11 July 2011.
- 29Essential Medical Statistics. 2nd edn. Oxford: Blackwell Science, 2003., .
- 31Fertility Treatment in 2006: a statistical analysis. 2010., .
- 39Pregnancy loss: Multiple pregnancy versus multiple birth. In: Blickstein I, Keith LG editors. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation and Perinatal Outcome. Andover: Taylor and Francis; 2005. pp. 252–4..
- 41IVF Mom confesses: I would not have aborted my twin if I had conceived naturally. 2011 [http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ivf-mom-confesses-aborting-twin-just-another-choice-in-consumerish-process/]. Accessed 22 June 2012..