Reporting errors, incidence and risk factors for postpartum haemorrhage and progression to severe PPH: a prospective observational study
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 876–888, June 2014
How to Cite
Reporting errors, incidence and risk factors for postpartum haemorrhage (PPH) and progression to severe PPH: a prospective observational study. BJOG 2014;121:876–888., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Guy's and St Thomas' Charity. Grant Number: 251983
This article has been cited by:
- 2Severe maternal morbidity and near miss due to postpartum hemorrhage in a national multicenter surveillance study, International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,