Association and prediction of amniotic fluid measurements for adverse pregnancy outcome: systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 686–699, May 2014
How to Cite
Association and prediction of amniotic fluid measurements for adverse pregnancy outcome: systematic review and meta-analysis. BJOG 2014;121:686–699., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- NIHR Clinical Lectureship
- MRC Midlands Hub for Trials Methodology Research, at the University of Birmingham. Grant Number: G0800808
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.