Including Bergel E, Cormick G, Hall DR, Fawcus S, Lazaga Betran AP, Munjanja S, Novikova N, Oyebajo A, Purnat T, Roberts JM, Sawchuck D and Singata M.
Low-dose calcium supplementation for preventing pre-eclampsia: a systematic review and commentary
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
©2014 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 951–957, July 2014
How to Cite
on behalf of the calcium and pre-eclampsia (CAP) study Group. Low-dose calcium supplementation for preventing pre-eclampsia: a systematic review and commentary. BJOG 2014;121:951–957., , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Effective Care Research Unit from the University of British Columbia
- 4Preeclampsia in low and middle income countries—health services lessons learnt from the PRE-EMPT (PRE-eclampsia – Eclampsia Monitoring, Prevention & Treatment) project. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2012;34:917–26., , , , , , et al.
- 5Interventions for impact in essential obstetric and newborn care. Asia Regional Meeting. 2012 May 3–6; Dhaka, Bangladesh; Meeting Report. [www.mchip.net/sites/default/files/EONC_AsiaRegionalMeeting_web.pdf] Accessed on 21 December 2012., , , , .
- 6Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations. Production Yearbook 1990. Vol. 44. Rome: FAO, 1991.
- 7Associations of dietary calcium intake and calcium supplementation with myocardial infarction and stroke risk and overall cardiovascular mortality in the Heidelberg cohort of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition study (EPIC-Heidelberg). Heart 2012;98:920–5., , , .
- 9Calcium supplementation during pregnancy for preventing hypertensive disorders and related problems. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010, Art. No.: CD001059., , , .
- 12Calcium supplementation during pregnancy in the prevention of EPH gestosis. Prenat Neonat Med 1998;3(Suppl 1):24..
- 16Prevention of pre-eclampsia with low-dose aspirin or calcium supplementation. Arch Iran Med 2002;5:151–6., , .
- 23Committee to Review Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D and Calcium, Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2010.