Development of criteria for identifying neonatal near-miss cases: analysis of two WHO multicountry cross-sectional studies
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 RCOG The World Health Organization retains copyright and all other rights in the manuscript of this article as submitted for publication.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Special Issue: Maternal and Perinatal Morbidity and Mortality: Findings from the WHO Multicountry Survey
Volume 121, Issue Supplement s1, pages 110–118, March 2014
How to Cite
Please cite this paper as: on behalf of the WHO Multicountry Survey on Maternal and Newborn Health Research Network. Development of criteria for identifying neonatal near-miss cases: analysis of two WHO multicountry cross-sectional studies. BJOG 2014; 121 (Suppl. 1): 110–118., , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- 2United Nations. The Millennium Development Goals Report 2013 2013. p. 68.
- 3Screening for severe neonatal hyperbilirubinemia. Ped Health 2009;3:369–79..
- 5Original paper confidential enquiries into quality of care of women in labour using Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy as a marker. Facts Views Vis Obgyn 2010;2:1–7., .
- 7Neonatal near miss approach in the 2005 WHO Global Survey Brazil. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2010;86:21–6., , , .
- 10The WHO maternal near-miss approach and the maternal severity index model (MSI): tools for assessing the management of severe maternal morbidity. PLoS One 2012;7:e44129. [www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=3430678&tool=pmcentrez&rendertype=abstract]. Aceesed 6 August 2013., , , , , , et al.
- 19Neonatal Near-miss Study: Developing A Practical Clinical Definition for Severe Acute Neonatal Morbidity. Pretoria: University of Pretoria, 2010., .
- 20The Effect of Maternal HIV Infection on Neonatal near Miss and Deaths. Pretoria, Southh Africa: University of Pretoria, 2010., .
- 22UNDP. Summary: Human Development Report 2013. 2013. p. 1–28.
- 27Aplicação do escore CRIB para avaliar o risco de mortalidade neonatal the use of CRIB score for predicting neonatal mortality risk. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2002;78:225–9., , .