Anal incontinence and Quality of Life in late pregnancy: a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 978–987, July 2014
How to Cite
Anal incontinence and Quality of Life in late pregnancy: a cross-sectional study. BJOG 2014;121:978–987., , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Norwegian Women's Public Health Association/the Norwegian Extra Foundation
- Ostfold Hospital Trust
- St. Olavs Hospital Trondheim University Hospital
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology and the Liaison Committee
- Central Norway Regional Health Authority (RHA)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.