Meta-analysis of the efficacy of cold coagulation as a treatment method for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 929–942, July 2014
How to Cite
Meta-analysis of the efficacy of cold coagulation as a treatment method for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a systematic review. BJOG 2014;121:929–942., , , .
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Canadian Graduate Scholarship - Michael Smith Foreign Study
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- 1Treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. In: Bosze P , Luesley DM , editors. European Academy of Gynaecological Cancer Course Book on Coloposcopy. Chapter 12. Budapest: Prime-X Press; 2003. pp. 106–17., .
- 5Surgery for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010;6:CD001318., , , , .
- 8Visual inspection with acetic acid (VIA) screening and colposcopic triage. In: Frega A , Gentili C , Biamonti A , Di Renzi F , editors. Colposcopia. Rome: Verduci Editore; 2014. (Forthcoming)., .
- 10Destruction of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia at 100°C with the Semm coagulator. In: Heintz APM , Griffiths CT , Trimbos JB , editors. Surgery in Gynecological Oncology. The Hague: Martinus Nijhoff Publisher; 1984. pp. 71–85..
- 13Randomised trial to compare laser with cold coagulation therapy in the treatment of CIN II and III. Colposcopy Gynecol Laser Surg 1987;3:48., , , , , , et al.
- 14Tissue destruction following cold coagulation of the cervix. Colposcopy Gynecol Laser Surg 1988;4:23–7., , , , .
- 18Cold coagulation versus cryotherapy for treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: results of a prospective randomized trial. Colposcopy Gynecol Laser Surg 1988;4:211–21., , , , , , et al.
- 23Cold coagulation revisited. Colposcopy Gynecol Laser Surg 1987;3:232., , .
- 24Treatment of CIN with cold coagulation. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 1990;9:133., , .
- 26Cytologic follow-up in patients with CIN treated by LLETZ, Cold knife Conization and Semm's cold coagulation. Coll Antropol 2010;34:13–17., , , , , .
- 32The patient acceptability of laser and cold coagulation therapy to the cervix for treatment of cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia (CIN) 2-3. Colposcopy Gynecol Laser Surg 1987;3:49., , , .
- 40The patient acceptability of laser and cold coagulation therapy to the cervix for treatment of cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia (CIN) 2-3. Colp Gynecol Laser Surg 1987;3:49., , , .