Linked article: The article has journal club questions by Eichelberger KY, at the end of the article.
Delivery by caesarean section and childhood cancer: a nationwide follow-up study in three countries
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1343–1350, October 2014
How to Cite
Delivery by caesarean section and childhood cancer: a nationwide follow-up study in three countries. BJOG 2014;121:1343–1350., , , , .
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 260242
- European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 09-060229, 09-063494, 09-072986
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: 2010-0092
- Nordic Cancer Union
- NordForsk. Grant Number: 070331
|bjo12667-sup-0001-DataS1.ppt||application/ppt||540K||Data S1. Powerpoint slides summarising the study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.