Maternal depression, antidepressant prescriptions, and congenital anomaly risk in offspring: a population-based cohort study
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 1471–1481, November 2014
How to Cite
Maternal depression, antidepressant prescriptions, and congenital anomaly risk in offspring: a population-based cohort study. BJOG 2014;121:1471–1481., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Wellcome Trust
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anästhesie und Schmerztherapie während der Schwangerschaft, Der Anaesthesist, 2015, 64, 5, 347, , , ,
- 2Are antidepressants safe in the first trimester of pregnancy?, Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2015, 28, 4, 16,
- 3Depression during Pregnancy, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2015, 29, 5, 754,
- 4Early pregnancy exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, risks of major structural malformations, and hypothesized teratogenic mechanisms, Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology, 2015, 11, 10, 1585,
- 5Implications of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome for Pregnancy and for the Health of Offspring, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2015, 125, 6, 1397, , , ,
- 6Perinatal mental health: What every neonatologist should know, Early Human Development, 2015,, , , ,
- 7Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressant use in first trimester pregnancy and risk of specific congenital anomalies: a European register-based study, European Journal of Epidemiology, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Women's perception of risks of adverse fetal pregnancy outcomes: a large-scale multinational survey, BMJ Open, 2015, 5, 6, e007390, , , ,
- 92015,, ,
- 10An obstetrician's guide to perinatal psychiatry, Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Reproductive Medicine, 2014, 24, 11, 340, ,