This study was presented as a poster presentation resulting in two published abstracts at the Annual Conference of the British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society, Dublin, 2013 (Nuzum D, Meaney S, O'Donoghue K. The personal and professional impact of stillbirth on consultant obstetricians. Arch Dis Childhood Fetal Neonatal Edn 2013;98(Suppl 1):A90) and the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Social Medicine, Brighton, 2013 (Nuzum D, Meaney S, O'Donoghue K. The personal and professional impact of stillbirth on consultant obstetricians. J Epidemiol Community Health 2013;67(Suppl 1):A55–6).
The impact of stillbirth on consultant obstetrician gynaecologists: a qualitative study†
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 1020–1028, July 2014
How to Cite
The impact of stillbirth on consultant obstetrician gynaecologists: a qualitative study. BJOG 2014;121:1020–1028., , .
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.