Linked article This article is commented on by Miller CE and Puppo V, pp. 1340 and 1341 in this issue, respectively.
Verification of the anatomy and newly discovered histology of the G-spot complex†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1333–1340, October 2014
How to Cite
Verification of the anatomy and newly discovered histology of the G-spot complex. BJOG 2014;121:1333–1342., , , , , ,
To view the journal club questions related to this paper visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12931.
This study was presented during the plenary session at the XX FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Rome, Italy, October 2012.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.