Linked article This article is commented on by Newman R. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12734.
Twin parenthood: the midwife's role – a randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1302–1310, September 2014
How to Cite
Twin parenthood: the midwife's role – a randomised controlled trial. BJOG 2014;121:1302–1311., , .
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- NHS Executive Doctoral Fellowship Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.