Linked article This article is commented on by Norton ME, p 1220 in this issue. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12738. The article has journal club questions by Duffy JMN, p.1219 in this issue.
Oral antihypertensive therapy for severe hypertension in pregnancy and postpartum: a systematic review
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1210–1218, September 2014
How to Cite
for the Community Level Interventions for Pre-eclampsia (CLIP) Working Group. Oral antihypertensive therapy for severe hypertension in pregnancy and postpartum: a systematic review. BJOG 2014;121:1210–1220., , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- University of British Columbia
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- BC Women's Hospital and Health Centre
- Child & Family Research Institute, University of British Columbia.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hypertension in Pregnancy: Natural History and Treatment Options, Current Hypertension Reports, 2015, 17, 5, , , , ,
- 2Insulin restores l-arginine transport requiring adenosine receptors activation in umbilical vein endothelium from late-onset preeclampsia, Placenta, 2015, 36, 3, 287, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Peripartum cardiomyopathy: current management and future perspectives, European Heart Journal, 2015, 36, 18, 1090, , , ,