These authors contribute equally to this work.
Maternal hypertensive disorders during pregnancy: adaptive functioning and psychiatric and psychological problems of the older offspring
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 1482–1491, November 2014
How to Cite
Maternal hypertensive disorders during pregnancy: adaptive functioning and psychiatric and psychological problems of the older offspring. BJOG 2014;121:1482–1491., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Academy of Finland
- University of Helsinki
- British Heart Foundation
- Finnish Foundation of Cardiovascular Research
- Finnish Diabetes Research Foundation
- Finnish Medical Society (Duodecim)
- Finska Läkaresällskapet
- National Doctoral Programme of Psychology
- Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
- Juho Vainio Foundation
- Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation
- Signe and Ane Gyllenberg Foundation
- Jalmari and Rauha Ahokas Foundation
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Finnish Ministry of Education
- Finnish Foundation for Paediatric Research
Table S1. Associations between nominal covariates and moderating variables with adaptive functioning and psychiatric and psychological problem scales.
Table S2. Associations between continuous covariates and moderating variables with the adaptive functioning and psychiatric and psychological problem scales (n = 778).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.