Linked article: This article is commented on by Chireau M et al. pp. 1537 in this issue. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12762.
Gestational diabetes mellitus and later cardiovascular disease: a Swedish population based case–control study
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 1530–1536, November 2014
How to Cite
Gestational diabetes mellitus and later cardiovascular disease: a Swedish population based case–control study. BJOG 2014;121:1530–1537., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Committee of Örebro County Council
- 9Centre for epidemiology, National board of health and welfare. The Swedish Medical Birth Register—A summary of content and quality. Stockholm, Sweden: National Board of Health and Welfare, 2003.