ROAM collaboration: see Appendix.
Disparities in preeclampsia and eclampsia among immigrant women giving birth in six industrialised countries
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
How to Cite
for the ROAM Collaboration. Disparities in preeclampsia and eclampsia among immigrant women giving birth in six industrialised countries. BJOG 2014; DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12758, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-123267
- 14Serious preeclampsia among different immigrant groups. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2012;34:348–52., , , , , .
- 16World Health Organization. International Classification of Diseases, Injuries and Causes of Death, 9th Revision. Geneva: WHO, 1979.
- 17World Health Organization. International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision. Geneva: WHO, 2003.
- 22Validation of spontaneous abortion diagnoses in the Danish National Registry of Patients. Clin Epidemiol 2010;2:247–50., , , , , , et al.
- 25Swedish Centre for Epidemiology. The Swedish Medical Birth Register. A summary of content and quality. www.socialstyrelsen.se/Lists/Artikelkatalog/Attachments/10655/2003-112-3_20031123.pdf. 2003. Sweden: National Board of Health and Welfare.
- 26United Nations Statistics Division. Composition of macro geographical (continental) regions, geographical sub-regions, and selected economic and other groupings. www.unstats.un.org/. 2011. United Nations. 3-16-2011.
- 27Severe maternal morbidity in Canada, 2003 to 2007: surveillance using routine hospitalization data and ICD-10CA codes. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2010;32:837–46., , , , , , et al.
- 29Hierarchical Linear Models. Applications and Data Analysis Methods, 2nd edn. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2002., .
- 32World Health Organization. Maternal Mortality in 2005. Estimates developed by WHO, UNESCO, UNFPA and the World Bank. Geneva: WHO, 2007.
- 33[Outcome of pregnancy for immigrant women: a retrospective study]. Minerva Ginecol 2010;62:277–85., , , , , .
- 34Australia's Humanitarian Program. Information Paper. April 2011. 2011. Australian Government. Department of Immigration and Citizenship. 3-7-2013.
- 35Fact Sheet 22—The Health Requirement. 2013. Australian Government.Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
- 37[Reproductive and perinatal health indicators in immigrant and Spanish-born women in Catalonia and Valencia (2005-2006)]. Gac Sanit 2010;24:123–7., , , , , , et al.
- 38[Perinatal mortality assessment in native and immigrant women: influence of exhaustiveness and quality of the registries]. Gac Sanit 2009;23:403–9., , , , , , et al.