This work was conducted without any financial or other support or assistance from any tobacco company or individual or entity acting on behalf of the tobacco industry. This work has not been previously published nor is it being considered for publication elsewhere.
Change in smoking status during two consecutive pregnancies: a population-based cohort study
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 1611–1620, December 2014
How to Cite
Change in smoking status during two consecutive pregnancies: a population-based cohort study. BJOG 2014;121:1611–1620., , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- National Health and Medical Research Council Project. Grant Number: 1028543
- National Health and Medical Research Council Senior Research. Grant Number: 1021025
- National Health and Medical Research Council Early Career. Grant Number: 1013287
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!