The Research Snippets are extracts from a monthly service called the Journal Article Summary Service. It is a service that summarises new articles in obstetrics and gynaecology published over the preceding month. If you would like to have information on how to subscribe, please email the editor Athol Kent at email@example.com or visit the website www.getjass.com.
Insights from outside BJOG
Insights from outside BJOG
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 653–657, May 2014
How to Cite
Kent, A. and Kirtley, S. (2014), Insights from outside BJOG. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 121: 653–657. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12825
The remaining sections of Insights from outside BJOG are written by Shona Kirtley, Research Information Specialist, Centre for Statistics in Medicine, Botnar Research Centre, Oxford, UK.
This Insights from outside BJOG was edited by Aris Papageorghiou, Consultant in Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics, St George's Hospital, London, UK and BJOG Executive Scientific Editor.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.