Linked article: This article is commented on by Wylie K, pp. 1332 in this issue. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12968.
Improving prospects for treating hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD): development status of flibanserin
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1328–1331, October 2014
How to Cite
Improving prospects for treating hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD): development status of flibanserin. BJOG 2014;121:1328–1332., , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!