A list of the investigators in the Danish Hysterectomy Trial Group not included as authors is given at the end of the text.
Five-year follow up of a randomised controlled trial comparing subtotal with total abdominal hysterectomy
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 851–857, May 2015
How to Cite
Five-year follow up of a randomised controlled trial comparing subtotal with total abdominal hysterectomy. BJOG 2015;122:851–857., , , , , .
Trial register: The trial is registered on clinicaltrials.gov under Nykoebing Falster County Hospital Record sj-268: Total versus Subtotal Hysterectomy: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01880710?term=hysterectomy&rank=27
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2014
- Research Foundation in Region Sjaelland
- The Research Foundation at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, H:S Hvidovre Hospital
- The Health Insurance Fond
- The Copenhagen Hospital Corporation's Medical Research Council
- The Danish Medical Research Council
- The Foundation Supporting Medical Research in Roskilde, Vestsjællands, Storstrøms, Frederiksborg, and Bornholms Counties
- The Højmosegård Foundation
- Organon's Foundation
- The Roskilde County Hospital
- The Copenhagen Trial Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.