A prospective double-blind cross-sectional study of the accuracy of the use of dry vaginal tampons for self-sampling of human papillomaviruses
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 388–394, February 2015
How to Cite
A prospective double-blind cross-sectional study of the accuracy of the use of dry vaginal tampons for self-sampling of human papillomaviruses. BJOG 2015;122:388–394., , .
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- Colposcopy Unit of Whittington Health NHS
- Home Test Direct Pty. Ltd.
- 1National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference Statement: cervical cancer, April 1–3, 1996 National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Panel. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. vii-xix, 1996.
- 3Chapter 3: HPV type-distribution in women with and without cervical neoplastic diseases. Vaccine 2006;24 (Suppl. 3):S3/26–34., , , , .
- 14NCIN. Profile of Cervical Cancer in England: Incidence, Mortality and Survival. National Cancer Intelligence Network (NCIN) publication. 2011 [www.ncin.org.uk]. Accessed 18 July 2013.
- 16High-risk HPV testing on self-sampled versus clinician-collected specimens: a review on the clinical accuracy and impact on population attendance in cervical cancer screening. Int J Cancer 2013;132:2223–36., , , , , , et al.