Group members are listed in .
Management of women with low grade cytology: how reassuring is a normal colposcopy examination?
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 380–386, February 2015
How to Cite
on behalf of the TOMBOLA Group. Management of women with low grade cytology: how reassuring is a normal colposcopy examination? BJOG 2015;122:380–386., , , , , ,
Linked article This article is commented on by Massad LS. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12988.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G9700808
- 1TOMBOLA (Trial of Management of Borderline and Other Low grade Abnormal smears) Group. After-effects reported by women following colposcopy, cervical biopsies and LLETZ: results from the TOMBOLA trial. BJOG 2009;116:1506–14.
- 3NHSCSP 20. Colposcopy and Programme Management: Guidelines for the NHS Cervical Screening Programme, 2nd edn. Sheffield: NHSCSP, 2010. ISBN 978 1 84463 069 1.
- 12Incidence of CIN grade 2 or worse in colposcopy-negative women with low grade cytological abnormalities. BJOG 2011;1471:20–4., , , .
- 15Postcolposcopy management strategies for women referred with low grade squamous intraepithelial lesions or human papillomavirus DNA-positive atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance; a two year prospective study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;188:1401–5., , , .
- 20Two years outcome of women infected with high risk HPV having normal colposcopy following low grade or equivocal cytological abnormalities: are HPV16 and 18 viral load clinically useful predictive markers? J Med Virol 2012;84:964–72., , , , , , et al.