Linked article This article is commented on by Veasley CL, Witkin SS. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.13027.
Reproduction and mode of delivery in women with vaginismus or localised provoked vestibulodynia: a Swedish register-based study
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 329–334, February 2015
How to Cite
Reproduction and mode of delivery in women with vaginismus or localised provoked vestibulodynia: a Swedish register-based study. BJOG 2015;122:329–334., , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2014
- Medical Research Council of Southeast Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.