Intake of dairy products and calcium and prevalence of depressive symptoms during pregnancy in Japan: a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 336–343, February 2015
How to Cite
Intake of dairy products and calcium and prevalence of depressive symptoms during pregnancy in Japan: a cross-sectional study. BJOG 2015;122:336–343., , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 19590606, 20791654, 21590673, 22592355, 22119507, 24390158, 25463275, 25670305
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Meiji Co. Ltd.
- Food Science Institute Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.