This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
A national audit of maternity services in England
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 Crown copyright. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 1458–1461, November 2014
How to Cite
A national audit of maternity services in England. BJOG 2014;121:1458–1461., .
Linked article: This article is commented on by Mahomed K. pp. 1461 in this issue. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.13013.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- National Audit Office (UK)
- 1Comptroller and Audit General. Maternity Services in England, Session 2013–14, HC 794. London: National Audit Office, 2013.
- 2HC Committee of Public Accounts. Maternity Services in England, Fortieth Report of Session 2013–14, HC 776. London: The Stationary Office, 2014.
- 3HM Treasury. Government Responses on the Thirty Fifth to the Forty Fifth Reports from the Committee of Public Accounts, Session 2013–14, Cm 8847. London: The Stationary Office, 2014.
- 4Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Patterns of Maternity Care in English NHS Hospitals 2011/12. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2013.
- 5Department of Health. Maternity Matters: choice, Access and Continuity of Care in a Safe Service. London: The Stationary Office, 2007.
- 6Health and Social Care Information Centre. NHS Maternity Statistics – England. 2013 [www.hscic.gov.uk]. Accessed 10 November 2013.
- 7Commission for Healthcare Audit and Inspection. Survey of NHS Trusts. London: The Stationary Office, 2007.
- 8An Investigation into Choice of Place of Birth. London: NCT, 2009., .
- 10Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. OECD. StatExtracts, 2013 [http://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=HEALTH_STAT#]. Accessed 3 March 2013.