Linked article This article is commented on by F D'Antonio and A Papageorghiou, p. 939 in this issue. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.13089.
Neuropsychological follow-up at school age of children with asymmetric ventricles or unilateral ventriculomegaly identified in utero
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 932–938, June 2015
How to Cite
Neuropsychological follow-up at school age of children with asymmetric ventricles or unilateral ventriculomegaly identified in utero. BJOG 2015;122:932–938., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.