Linked article This article is commented on by Baird DT. To view this mini commentary visit http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.13106.
The efficacy, safety and acceptability of medical termination of pregnancy provided by standard care by doctors or by nurse-midwives: a randomised controlled equivalence trial
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
How to Cite
The efficacy, safety and acceptability of medical termination of pregnancy provided by standard care by doctors or by nurse-midwives: a randomised controlled equivalence trial. BJOG 2014; DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12982., , , , , .
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2014
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 521-2009-2605
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: 1404/08
- Stockholm County Council
- Karolinska Institutet. Grant Number: ALF 2009–2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.