Dropping out of school as a meaningful action for adolescents with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs © 2012 NASEN
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 96–104, April 2014
How to Cite
Lund, I. (2014), Dropping out of school as a meaningful action for adolescents with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 14: 96–104. doi: 10.1111/1471-3802.12003
- Issue online: 19 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!