Deborah Belle, Department of Psychology, Boston University; Joanne Doucet, Jewish Family Services, Montreal, Quebec.
Poverty, Inequality, And Discrimination As Sources Of Depression Among U.S. Women
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 101–113, June 2003
How to Cite
Belle Doucet, D. J. (2003), Poverty, Inequality, And Discrimination As Sources Of Depression Among U.S. Women. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 101–113. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.00090
We are grateful to Brenda Caldwell Phillips and Moira Hennessey for crucial research assistance.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
- Initial submission: June 10, 2002 Initial acceptance: August 18, 2002 Final acceptance: October 18, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!