Mary P. Koss and Nicole P. Yuan, Mel and Enid Zuckerman Arizona College of Public Health, Health Promotion Sciences, University of Arizona; Jennifer A. Bailey, Social Development Research Group, School of Social Work, University of Washington; Veronica M. Herrera, Stone Center, Wellesley College; Erika L. Lichter, Department of Maternal and Child Health, Harvard University School of Public Health.
Depression And Ptsd In Survivors of Male Violence: Research And Training Initiatives To Facilitate Recovery
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 130–142, June 2003
How to Cite
Koss Bailey Yuan, M. P.,. J. A.,. N. P., Herrera, V. M. and Lichter, E. L. (2003), Depression And Ptsd In Survivors of Male Violence: Research And Training Initiatives To Facilitate Recovery. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 130–142. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.00093
Paper prepared for the American Psychological Association Summit on Depression, Queenstown, MD, October 2000. In the present article, sections devoted to the physical health impacts of violence and responses by the medical care system have been omitted due to space restrictions. The conference paper can be obtained from the first author.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Initial submission: June 10, 2002 Initial acceptance: September 18, 2002 Final acceptance: October 28, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!