Helen M. Hendy, Doreen Eggen, Cheryl Gustitus, Kelli C. McLeod, and Phillip Ng, Psychology Program, Penn State University, Schuylkill.
Decision to Leave Scale: Perceived Reasons to Stay In or Leave Violent Relationships
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 162–173, June 2003
How to Cite
Hendy, H. M., Eggen, D., Gustitus, C., McLeod, K. C. and Ng, P. (2003), Decision to Leave Scale: Perceived Reasons to Stay In or Leave Violent Relationships. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 162–173. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.00096
The present research was supported in part by grants from the School of Behavioral Sciences and Education, Office of Research and Graduate Study, and Schuylkill Campus Advisory Board of Penn State University, Capital College. Our consultants included Rachelle Kucera-Mehra and Jo-Bard Addison of Berks County Women in Crisis, PA, Susan Sentz, formerly of Women's Counseling Services of Berks, PA, Sarah Casey and Amy Newton of Schuylkill County Women in Crisis, PA, and Mary Kay Burns, formerly of Schuylkill County Children and Youth Services, PA. We are also grateful for research assistance from Jacqui Abrams, Meredith Ayers, Rosanne Chesakis, Angela Dewald, Diane Evans, Caleb Heagy, Emily Lucas, Melissa McGoey, Toni Dupont-Morales, Michael Wescott Loder, Lara Piotrowski, Marianne Seiler, and Ann Snyder.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Initial submission: February 15, 2002 Initial acceptance: May 20, 2002 Final acceptance: August 12, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!