Janice D. Yoder, Department of Psychology, University of Akron; Arnold S. Kahn, Department of Psychology, James Madison University.
Making Gender Comparisons More Meaningful: A Call for More Attention to Social Context
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 281–290, December 2003
How to Cite
Yoder, J. D. and Kahn, A. S. (2003), Making Gender Comparisons More Meaningful: A Call for More Attention to Social Context. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 281–290. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.00108
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
- Initial submission: August 31, 2001 Initial acceptance: November 26, 2002 Final acceptance: March 17, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!